C Global coaches are world-class. They deliver a high-quality experience whether coaching leaders 1-on-1 or in a group setting. By partnering with us, you can expect your organization’s leaders to become more self-aware, think more systemically, and ultimately feel more equipped to navigate the complexity they face.
C Global leadership coaching is an action-based process of learning and change. We utilize best practices of executive development to promote a leader’s growth and improved performance. When people consider utilizing our coaching services, we suggest a “good-fit” conversation so that both parties can explore potential fit. During these conversations we often discuss the dream, the plan, and the process of coaching.
What’s the Dream?
What’s the Plan?
What’s the Process?
What Outcomes Can We Expect and Who’s Involved?
Identify Success Outcomes
• Assess situation and readiness
• Identify alignment with goals
• Establish coaching goals in collaboration with the manager
Assess & Provide Feedback
• Meet manager to review results
• Schedule live sessions and interim phone email support
• Gain insights regarding strengths and gaps
• Draft action plan
Strategize & Action Plan
• Use focused deliberate practices to develop and grow
• Log successful behaviors and challenges
• Enlist support from key stakeholders
Execute & Integrate Learning
• Organic periodic meetings with stakeholders and provide them with one-page progress report
Measure Results & Create Path Forward
• Final wrap-up meeting with the manager
• Acknowledge success and failure challenges
• Discuss sustaining change
• Progress check after 3 months
How do we manage sensitive, private information?
What about group coaching?
For example, some organizations prefer people travel offsite for a three-day program to unplug and focus intensely on their professional effectiveness. Others prefer to choreograph a series of short two or three-hour sessions onsite. Regardless of format or location, C Global recommends assessing the strengths and areas for potential development of each participant, often with a 360-degree feedback and NBI Thinking Preference assessment.
How big is your leadership coaching need?
Example: Facilitated three-day leadership development program for 64 leaders of a global organization that included customized assessments, action planning, and manager alignment meetings. Program ranked #1 relative to 31 other programs in the organization, with a 95/100 impact index score, a 97/100 perception index score, and a 96/100 global assessment score.