Dr. Hayes leverages her background in adult learning, collaborative negotiation, and leadership to help leaders navigate the increasingly complex systems they find themselves working in. She earned a doctorate in Adult Learning and Organizational Leadership, Columbia University; a master’s in Organizational Psychology, Columbia University; and a bachelor’s degree in Communications from, University of Washington. She received coach certification through the Columbia Coach Certification Program. She is also a co-editor and chapter author of the first Practitioners Handbook of Team Coaching (Routledge, 2019).
SELECT ORGANIZATIONAL AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCES
Dr. Hayes has designed and delivered development programs for thousands of executives in both the profit and nonprofit sectors. Clients have included the United Nations and affiliated agencies, Allstate Insurance, American Express, Amorepacific, Citibank, IBM, Johnson and Johnson, Memorial Sloan Kettering, North Star Fund, National Audubon Society, New York State, NYC Health and Hospital Corporation, Praxair, Pfizer, Reuters, and Rockefeller Brothers Fund.
• Senior Executives, CBS Broadcasting
• Senior Executives, Rent the Runway
• Senior Executives, Surdna Foundation
• Senior Executives, The Ford Foundation
• Senior Executives, Simons Foundation
• Senior Executives, WeWork
• Executive Leadership Team, VoteRunLead
• Leadership Teams, Beespace
• Senior Management Team Members, The Wallace Foundation
• Heads of Function, L’Oreal
• Functional Leaders Genzyme/Sanofi
• VPs of Merchandising, Ross Stores, National Retail
• OHRM, Career Resources Centre, United Nations at Secretariat HQ and virtually to Latin America, Europe, Middle East and East Africa, Coached/Counselled 300+ staff annually 2014–2016; Facilitated 80+ Competency-based workshops for staff from around the world.