C Global coaches are world-class. They deliver a high quality experience whether they are coaching a leader 1-on-1, in a group, or in combination. Below are answers to key questions about our high-impact approach.
What’s the Dream?
What’s the Plan?
What’s the Process?
What Outcomes Can We Expect and Who’s Involved?
Identify Success Outcomes
• Assess situation and readiness
• Identify alignment with goals
• Establish coaching goals in collaboration with the manager
Assess & Provide Feedback
• Meet manager to review results
• Schedule live sessions and interim phone email support
• Gain insights regarding strengths and gaps
• Draft action plan
Strategize & Action Plan
• Use focused deliberate practices to develop and grow
• Log successful behaviors and challenges
• Enlist support from key stakeholders
Execute & Integrate Learning
• Organic periodic meetings with stakeholders and provide them with one-page progress report
Measure Results & Create Path Forward
• Final wrap-up meeting with the manager
• Acknowledge success and failure challenges
• Discuss sustaining change
• Progress check after 3 months
How do we manage sensitive, private information?
What about group coaching?
For example, some organizations prefer people travel offsite for a three-day program to unplug and focus intensely on their professional effectiveness. Others prefer to choreograph a series of short two or three-hour sessions onsite. Regardless of format or location, C Global recommends assessing the strengths and areas for potential development of each participant, often with a 360-degree feedback and NBI Thinking Preference assessment.
How big is your group coaching team?
Example: Facilitated three-day leadership development program for 64 leaders of a global organization that included customized assessments, action planning, and manager alignment meetings. Program ranked #1 relative to 31 other programs in the organization, with a 95/100 impact index score, a 97/100 perception index score, and a 96/100 global assessment score.
Is C Global a “Good Fit”?
To see if C Global’s approach fits with your organization’s coaching needs, we suggest you schedule a “good fit” conversation.